I’m starting a new series on my blog featuring news and articles that I find that deal with “witchy things” — aka, anything to do with the metaphysical, paranormal, and healing worlds. I’ll share blog posts that I find interesting and helpful, for being who are practicing witches or who are looking to learn more. As I am still very early in my journey in incorporating this lifestyle into my own, most of the posts I’ll share will probably be aimed at beginners or those who are more casual, but as I grow, I’m sure this series will evolve, as well.
If You’re Interested in Crystals:
- Crystal of the Month: Pyrite — The Chalkboard outlines why Pyrite, also known as Fool’s Gold, is a wonderful crystal to have with you this month. If you’re looking for prosperity or abundant energy, this is the crystal for you. [Header Image Credit]
- 8 Ways to Use Healing Stones — A starter lesson on which beginner crystals to invest in, as well as how they can add benefit to your life.
- Building a Stone Set — Crystals you should have in your collection.
If You’re Interested in Herbalism or Ayurveda:
- Golden Serene Latte — A solid espresso-based golden milk latte recipe, but… SPICED FROTH. Wow!! I want that immediately. I need a frother. Turmeric is amazing, and you know that I live that life.
- The Health Benefits of Rose Water — This article talks about what rose water can do for your skin, both using it externally and ingesting it.
- Warming Ayurvedic Pink Latte — This drink, colored with beetroot powder, is chock-full of amazing warming ingredients, perfect for balancing out your doshas as the temperature drops outside.
- How to Become an Herbalist — A video introductory guide to herbalism!
If You’re Interested in Rituals & Spells:
- Moon Cycle Beauty — Here’s a brief post to get you started on learning how you can align your beauty routine with the cycles of the moon.
- Candles: Color & Purpose — An incredible master list teaching you what you need to know about incorporating candles into your spells and rituals.
- Sigils 101 — The very, very basics on teaching you what sigils are and what they’re used for.
- What To Do With Your Spell Jars — Where to place for what you want to achieve.
- 7 Sure Fire Jar Spells You Need Now — Speaking of… here are some jar spells to try!
General Witchcraft Info:
- The Truth Behind Dia de Los Muertos — Learn the history and traditions of this sacred holiday.
- Are You A Psychic? — A video listing some traits that may clue you in that you should try to develop and practice psychic abilities.
- Tips for Confusing Tarot Readings — I LOVED this article. How to interpret cards in a spread that really make no sense with the question you asked.
- Witchy Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
- How to Use & Calibrate a Pendulum — Simple, but effective.