How’s August going? Mine is FLYING BY — I feel like I have something to do every minute. Here’s hoping I get a few easy nights here soon because September looks to be just as busy. Don’t worry, though — I still had time to find the best links and articles to share with you all.
(Header image credit to Hello Glow.)
- How to get your Pinterest name over 30 characters. WOW.
- A quick guide on Facebook groups for Bloggers and how to tell if they’re worth joining.
- I may or may not have broken my toe this weekend. Here are tips on how to mend such an injury, with lots of cool herbal and natural remedies included!
- 40 Tips for Increasing Blog Traffic — not your average tips! These are actually so helpful.
- Dolls Kill’s Detention Klub line is A+ delicious.
- I’ve been very into New Japan Pro Wrestling lately, and this video of Hiromu introducing the newest member of Los Ingobernables de Japon is possibly the best thing ever.
- Benefit’s new brow contour pen is the most incredible callback to my 90s stationary obsession.
- The Glitter Guide shows summer fashion’s best color combos – I love them all!
- After I posted this burrito bowl recipe last week, I made it a second time and it was even better! I added green chiles to the salsa.
- I made this blueberry lemon coffee cake the other weekend for a wrestling brunch (!!!) and it was a hit.
- Two ice pop recipes: matcha latte & turmeric golden milk. Ooh la la.
- I’ve found Chrissa Sparkles’ Instagram page and I want every pastel workout item available!
- Hello Kitty x Converse. Please help.
- Fashion inspo account of the minute: @kolmebaby_official
- I’ve been saying that I’ve wanted an herb garden for, aaah, 50 years now. Here are some tips I desperately need to read.
- A DIY cranberry and clay brightening facial mask! I’ve never seen a DIY with clay before, actually.
- This oversized crochet circle bag is 100% on trend right now. Let’s make it.
- I actually SCREAMED about this DIY mini loom and I’m not being over-dramatic. WOW! I’m in love with it?!
- Who wants to come over and make this coffee and walnut cake with coffee cream cheese frosting for me?
There you are! I’d say sorry that I missed last week’s round up, but my #1 rule on this blog is to not apologize for how I do it. See you soon, my strange creatures.
Note: this post contains affiliate links, which are of no cost to you.