Another Sunday, time for my THIRD weekly link round up! July is almost through… it’s always sad to have summer go so fast, but I’m a fall baby, and I’m ready for chilly breezes and heavy sweaters. I know I’m rushing, though — we still have August! While I’m busy planning my autumn wardrobe, here are some links in the meantime.
- The changing of seasons can sometimes bring on colds and the flu. Something I always wonder — can you get your pets sick when you’re under the weather?
- Recipe: Garlic Butter Steak & Potatoes
- Single Serving Cold Brew Pods — like teabags, but coffee!
- I’m 100% in love with plaid pants, whether they’re in style (like now!) or not, but it’s this kid’s Ditto bag from Donki that caught my eye…
- Cher Horowitz would probably agree with me that plaid is always an A+ fashion option. Here are 6 outfits from 2018 that she would totally wear.
- Is CBD legal? Does it work? I’ve heard a lot about CBD and am very curious about using it for both my anxiety and my back pain from scoliosis. This Well + Good article answers a lot of questions!
- On that subject… this recipe for CBD bliss balls seem like a yummy protein bite, but with some added benefits.
- I don’t know why, but the crow pose is so intimidating to me, but so enticing. Here is a great step-by-step on how to make it there.
- When making dishes that call for ground beef, I try to substitute turkey as much as possible. These recipes featuring ground turkey look delicious.
- Attic24 was one of the first blogs I remember subscribing to on Google Reader years ago. (RIP Google Reader, I think about you every day, babe.) Her ripple blanket pattern is now TEN years old! Wow. Her colorways are always choice.
- This cold curry udon recipe sounds perfect for a hot summer day.
- The 10 best foods to boost your hydration — I do not drink enough water during the day (for some reason, I don’t feel like LaCroix counts…), so adding these foods to my diet might be a good idea.
- Why are we convinced blogging is dying? I have seen so many articles since I started blogging again arguing this case — that blogs are dead, social media took over. This article, though, states that it isn’t dying, blogging just has evolved. She has a good point.
- Kaila from Rainbowholic just launched KawaiiJournaling.com! Perfect timing. 🙂
- Detox teas you’ll want to drink — what do you guys think about detox teas?
- These are some good tips in this article about increasing your blog traffic with reddit.
- In the same theme, here are tips and techniques for using Facebook groups to increase traffic.
- Here’s Nylon’s picks for best music releases of the week.
- Great tips on taking the perfect flatlay photo!
- I don’t have the best phone (an old SE … with a cracked screen AND lens …), so this article on creating a home photography studio is making me want to up my blogging photo skills.
- These crochet cactus pillows are so huggable — I wanna make ’em!
Related: 11 Free Summer Crochet Patterns
I hope you enjoy reading these links while sipping on some coffee, a purring kitty at your side, and lunch plans for a few hours later. Have a great week!