This last week was crazy! I’m in a very busy season at work, I had a dance performance on Wednesday, and my back pain decided to flare up. However, I did get some good blog browsing time in. Hopefully, these articles and posts interest you as much as they did me!
(Header image credit to Fashion for Lunch.)
- Sorry to be the billionth blogger to post about it, but Target’s Wild Fable line is all I’ve ever wanted.
- For all you UK foodies, Spice N Tice looks like the most delicious meal kit and food gift website out there. I want Indian curry kits!!
- I love Minnesota beer and I love the State Fair! Here are all the beer’s coming to the Great Minnesota Get-Together this year. FRUITY PEBBLE BENDER! :O
- What a gut health coach keeps in her fridge.
- A DIY essential oil infuser necklace — I’ve never heard of such an idea, but now I want 100…
- A Golden Girl’s cookbook is coming!! Just what you didn’t know you’ve been waiting for this whole time.
- Do you abide by makeup expiration dates?
- Some tips on how to deal with the Sunday Scaries (also, I love that term for a real, real, real thing).
- Here’s a really interesting interview with the producers behind the new Ted Bundy documentary, “Serial Monster.”
Related: 13 Horror & True Crime Podcasts
- Apple Cider Vinegar is good for you, but not the easiest medicine to swallow. Here are some delicious looking ACV recipes that I want to add to my list of things to try.
- I made this spicy chicken ramen last week and it was a hit. Adding it to my regulars!
- What do you guys think about blog income reports? I posted my July blog report this last week — lots to learn and lots of work to go!
- Helene attended the Almabtrieb Cow Festival in Austria and it’s so, so, so very beautiful.
- I’ve wanted some plaid yellow pants forever and these are absolutely perfect.
- A review on FasciaYoga, which literally sounds like my heaven. Need to try this immediately.
- Kirsty posted her July favorites, but I just can’t stop looking at how perfect her shelves and room are styled.
- Tofugu’s most recent post about current Japanese Language resources. That vampire book looks… like really something.
Related: Japanese Language Resources
- This easy IKEA hack transforms the Malm dresser that everyone has into something a bit more special.
- Some weeknight meal inspiration … I’m starving.
- I want this ASOS x Hello Kitty collection, but also really want this fashion blogger’s doggy, too.
- Some pretty solid Instagram “hacks” and tips.
Happy Sunday and have a great week! I hope your tarot pulls are inspiring, I hope your bullet journal is up to date, and I hope that you eat healthy 90% of the time and splurge the other 10%.
(Note: this post contains affiliate links.)